We generally stick to Supreme Court issues and the latest rulings but on occasion, we run across an item or product we feel is worth sharing (We are not sponsored by this product but do make a very small commission from any sale on Amazon through the links below).
When this product came to our attention we thought our readers would want to judge it for themselves. We shared with a friend who recently had a break in and his home – his response was a simple “I wish I knew of the Wyze cam sooner”. He bought three and now feels much safer with these cameras watching his home and yard when he’s not around.
We picked up our own Wyze Cam for the low price of $25, sharing HD images in less than 10 minutes. The WYZE app is easy to use – with WiFi, a mobile device you can hear and see what’s going on in your home or office while miles away on vacation.
- Easy to use and quick to set up.
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Power Cable Length-6 feet
- Night vision up to 30 feet away – even in total darkness
- Motion and sound detection with free-rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras
- Magnetic base and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your WyzeCam anywhere – no screws required
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 ft away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi
Thanks for your continued support of TheScotusReport team.
Help support our efforts by becoming a TheScotusReport.com and @Scotus sponsor
TheScotusReport.com and @Scotus has launched a program to help fund our work. If just a small percentage of our reader’s chip in a few dollars we’ll be able to do more reporting on the latest updates at the Supreme Court.